In-Person and Virtual Parenting Workshops
to Bring Peace and Connection to Families
Rachel is frequently invited to deliver presentations and keynotes
on a variety of parenting topics.
She has presented at hundreds of community groups, corporate lunch-and-learns, parenting summits,
public and private schools, medical conferences, wellness retreats, and other events.
Parents need RELIEF.
Rachel offers SOLUTIONS.
Rachel’s presentations help parents learn to understand their children (and themselves!) better.
They include step-by-step strategies that parents can start to implement right away.
Frequently-requested topics include:
- Handling Big Emotions and Fostering Resilience in in Kids / Teens
- Raising Responsible Children Without Yelling or Nagging
- Strategies to Support Anxious Children / Teens
- How to Raise Children With Lifelong Healthy Self-Esteem
- Tips to Parent More Effectively When You’re Exhausted
How Speaking Works
Let’s Start The Conversation
We’d love to connect and see if Rachel would be a good fit for your organization or audience.