Parenting Relief Kit = 5 Parenting Relief Plans for $99.99
~Helping Kids Transition Off of Screens Relief Plan
~Handling Your Kids’ Schoolwork With Fewer Power Struggles Relief Plan
~Reducing Sibling Fighting Relief Plan
~Not Getting Sucked into Kids’ Big Emotions Relief Plan
~Managing Your Own Parenting Stress Relief Plan
During this stressful time, you need relief.
There are too many demands on your time and energy.
You’re worried about your kids… and yourself.
There is just too much negativity, fighting and stress in your family.
You’re exhausted and out of ideas for how to make things better.
It doesn’t have to be this way!
The 5 Parenting Relief Plans in This Kit Will Help You…
– Understand your children’s negative behavior and emotions so you can address them more effectively
– Identify how to give your kids what they need to build resilience
– Create action plans that offer specific steps for addressing stressors you face every day
– Feel more in control, less guilty, and more hopeful
WHAT YOU GET IN THIS KIT FOR $99.99
♦ 5 separate 20-minute video lessons
In each 20-minute lesson, you’ll learn the true cause of kids’ (and your) negativity so that you know exactly how to address these issues… and you can stop spending so much energy nagging and worrying
♦ 5 interactive guides
These resources will help you apply the tips you learn to YOUR family
You’re not just learning a theory in these lessons…you’re learning what you can actually DO to see positive change
♦ 5 templates
You can use these templates to fill out your plans
♦ 5 sets of “Say This, Not That” suggestions
You will receive the exact words you should use to ensure your success with each plan!
“So helpful! It increased my confidence to parent in tough situations (where I would previously get nervous/uneasy) and also gave me take home solutions to continuously work on (i.e. exercises on how to become a better problem solver).”
“The content is fantastic. I really loved how the introduction presented her professional credentials but also introduced herself as a Mom who faces the same struggles we all do.”
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
For what ages of children are these lessons appropriate?
These lessons were created for parents of children ages 2-12 years old, but many of the tips apply to parents of adolescents as well.
How long does the training take to complete?
What types of issues are addressed in these plans?
1. Managing Parent Stress Relief Plan helps you change what you are doing that is keeping you stuck in a cycle of negativity and it helps you feel more in control by giving you clear steps for handling situations that feel overwhelming.
2. Helping Kids Transition Off of Screens Relief Plan helps you motivate your children to get off of their device without your nagging and helps reduce the stress surrounding screen time.
3. Reducing Sibling Fighting Relief Plan helps you understand the real reasons for the negativity between your children and create an action plan so that you no longer have to play judge and jury when they’re arguing.
4. Not Getting Sucked into Kids’ Big Emotions Relief Plan helps you identify strategies to remain in control of your emotions no matter what is happening around you so that you can reduce the negative interactions with your kids (and others!)
5. Handling Your Kids’ Schoolwork With Fewer Power Struggles Relief Plan helps you foster internal motivation in your children and reduce the stress surrounding schoolwork!
Do the plans build on one another?
How can I receive additional support after I complete the training?
The Rachel Bailey Parenting Academy Club is a monthly subscription service ($35/month) that offers Live Q&A sessions with me for parents who complete these Relief Plans. Membership also includes community support, access to parenting resources, a Private Facebook Group where I keep open office hours to answer questions, email updates and other benefits. Click here to learn more about Rachel Bailey’s Parenting Academy Club.
I’m Rachel Bailey. For over a decade, I’ve helped hundreds of parents bring out the best in their children. In addition to my master’s degree in clinical psychology, I have been an ADHD coach, in-home mentor (helping to improve family dynamics), therapist, and teacher of positive parenting techniques. And I’m a mom.
Like many of you, I tried “traditional” strategies with my kids…yelling, threatening, even the “positive” ones like rewards and praise. But none of those strategies worked in the long run and they didn’t feel good for me or my kids. So I learned how to switch from “band-aid parenting” (using strategies that don’t stick after a while) to “long-game parenting,” which lead to results that lasted and made me feel more confident and in control. Now I teach other families how to do the same… and how to enjoy interacting with their kids again.
And I can teach you too.
AS FEATURED ON:
“I think this is great, because it’s short, clear, based in actuality and has simple things that parents can do.”