Imagine if your children…
– Did schoolwork without resistance
– Kept calm when things didn’t go their way
– Transitioned off of screens without a fuss
– Went to bed right away when asked
– Articulated their upset using a calm voice
– Did not fight with siblings
– Were less anxious in general…
Your house would be more peaceful, right?
I’m Rachel Bailey, and I give parents the tools they need to foster more
responsible, resilient, confident children.
(This means less yelling, less resistance, lower stress and better attitudes in your home!)
I have helped thousands of families over the years, and I would
like to help you too!
When you subscribe to my Parenting Academy
Club for $35/month, you’ll get access to resources
that dramatically improve behavior, moods and
attitudes in your home.
WHAT YOUR CLUB MEMBERSHIP INCLUDES…
– Weekly time with Rachel during open “Office Hours” to get answers to your most pressing parenting questions
– Your own personal Club Concierge to put you in touch with the resources you need to make parenting less stressful
– A parenting Resource Library containing curated videos, training lessons, scripts, downloads and other at-your-fingertips advice
– Membership in a private Facebook group where like-minded parents support one another
– Four-Day Focus events which provide small, simple actions you can take to see positive results in your family dynamic
– Scripts and “Say This, Not That” phrases so you never have to wonder how to handle parenting situations again
– Live and recorded expert presentations from subject-matter experts on child-related topics
– Parenting Relief Plans to help you create personalized action plans for handling kids’ behavior
– Daily text messages with parenting tips to keep you motivated and focused
– Weekly newsletter with updates and schedule of events
“I just wanted to let you know how much of an impact this is having on my life as a whole….I’ve been able to feel in control again, in my parenting, career, and family relationships. Thank you so much!” – S.W.
“Once again, you have come through for us, helping redirect the family dynamic, and this time encouraging not just me, but my kids as well, to be more self aware.” – J.S.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Why would I join the Parenting Academy Club?
The Club provides parents with ongoing support and resources to make the job of parenting less stressful.
What if I don't feel like I have extra time right now?
We know busy you are. The resources we create are meant to SAVE you time because we offer solutions to reduce power struggles, meltdowns, nagging and other dynamics that are currently taking up so much of your time and energy.
Club resources are all easily-digestible and delivered in a variety of formats…so you can use the format that fits into your busy lifestyle!
How much does a membership cost?
How old should my children be for the Academy to be a good fit?
Rachel has experience supporting families of children ages 2-22 but most of the resources in the Club were created for parents of children aged 2-12. Many are appropriate for parents of adolescents as well. Rachel has weekly office hours where she can work with you live to apply the tips and strategies to your child’s age (and personality!)
Who can I contact if I have questions about Parenting Academy Club benefits?
You can email us at [email protected] any time. We look forward to working with you!