Welcome to a bonus “Ask Me 3” episode with Mari Collins Harris, founder of child-led shopping app Ketshop!
Listen as I ask Mari the 3 questions:
1. How does Ketshop help teach kids personal responsibility?
2. How can Ketshop help reduce clutter in the home?
3. How does buyer’s remorse help children to learn budgeting?
Listen as Mari asks me the 3 questions:
1. Chores vs. Allowance: how do you give your kids money without spoiling them?
2. How can you teach your kids to be generous?
3. How can we encourage our kids to use technology responsibly?
Ketshop app: https://ketshop.com/
Rachel’s free coaching calls: https://rachel-bailey.com/coaching/
Rachel’s Facebook group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/RachelBailey
Rachel’s Raising Resilience Membership: https://rachel-bailey.com/raising-resilience-membership/