Welcome to a bonus “Ask Me 3” episode with prenatal yoga teacher Deb Flashenberg!
Listen as I ask Deb the 3 questions:
1. How does POSTnatal yoga benefit a new parent as oppose to just going back to their regular class?
2. What is one thing a new parent can do right away to help heal diastasis and help their pelvic floor?
3. What is your “go to” yoga pose to relieve upper back pain from breastfeeding?
Listen as Deb asks me the 3 questions:
1. What are your suggestions for supporting anxious children?
2. How as a parent can we respond to kids’ stress and overwhelm, and how should we foster overall resilience?
3. What are some ways to make transitions easier even when time “warnings” and count downs have been given? ie- getting off a device, getting out of the house?