Welcome to a bonus “Ask Me 3” episode with counselor and author Ashley Bartley, who is the author of five social emotional learning books for children.
Listen as I ask Ashley the 3 questions:
1. How can I help my child with time management?
2. How can I establish routines in my home to make the mornings go more smoothly?
3. What strategies would be helpful for a child experiencing separation anxiety?
Listen as Ashley asks me the 3 questions:
1. How do you handle kids refusing to do homework?
2. How do you handle kids refusing to do chores?
3. How do we minimize screen time with our children?
Rachel’s free coaching calls
Rachel’s free Facebook group
Ashley Bartley’s books:
Molly and the Runaway Trolley: Putting the Breaks on Stress and Worry
Opal Octopus is Overwhelmed
Jasper Lizard Wants to Stay Home