The most important thing you need to know about me is that
if you are not where you want to be with your parenting,
I can help.
Hi, I’m Rachel. Here’s a bit about my background…
- I have a Master’s Degree in Clinical Psychology
- Before working with parents, I offered services as an ADHD coach, intensive in-home mentor, and psychotherapist for children, adolescents, and adults
- Over the past decade, I have taught hundreds of parents and children tools for improving behavior, motivation, resilience, and self-esteem
- I have addressed dynamics between family members and helped to reduce the overwhelm and stress of parents all over the country
- I am a frequently-requested speaker at schools, physician’s offices, companies, and community groups. (See this page for a list of where I’ve spoken before.) I have also been part of in-person and online conferences and been interviewed on a variety of podcasts and blogs
- I am a mom (of two girls born in 2010 and 2012)
And this is true about me too…
Even with a Masters Degree in Clinical Psychology, with a certification in parent education, and with a career
helping parents and kids bring out the best in each other…I still make mistakes.
I am a parent, but I am not perfect.
I have all the tools I need and I know how to use them…but I still mess up sometimes.
I don’t say this to scare you, I tell you this because I know that parenting is hard.
But I’m here for you. Helping parents is what I love doing more than anything in the world (well, other than spending time with
my family….and maybe eating chocolate).
Questions? Email [email protected]