LEARN HOW TO RAISE
RESPONSIBLE, RESILIENT CHILDREN
If you want to raise children who…
do what they’re supposed to do, even when they don’t feel like it,
don’t let their anxiety, frustration, disappointment, or other emotions control them,
make healthy choices (and avoid unhealthy risks) because they feel good about and respect themselves,
let me show you how to make that happen.
My job is to teach you what to SAY and DO to raise responsible, resilient children —
without adding more stress or guilt to your life.
Here here is how I can work with you:
Individual consultations are for parents of children aged 2 – 20 who want to meet one-on-one to learn the skills and tools that will help your children meet their full potential.
How it works:
- Together we’ll identify the obstacles that prevent your child from being the best version of themselves
- I will suggest solutions and action steps for you to take to foster positive change
- You will check in with me to let me know how those solutions are working, and we will modify them as necessary.
Sessions last 60 minutes.
We can meet in person at my office in Vienna, VA or via video conference.
The fee is $150, which includes 1 month free in Rachel Bailey’s Parenting Academy. Future sessions cost $115 for Academy members and $150 for non-Academy members.
Contact me to set up your session.
Ongoing Solutions and Support
If you’d like to receive solutions and reminders that help you stay less stressed and remain on track with your parenting values, join Rachel Bailey’s Parenting Academy for $35/month.
As a member, you will receive
- on-demand resources that help you motivate cooperation, handle children’s tantrums, respond effectively to sibling fights, stay calm as a parent, and more
- a free Facebook group where you can ask me questions at any time
- live trainings by me and other guest experts
- live Q&A sessions so you can hear solutions on the spot
- parenting scripts and suggestions of “say this, not that” phrases
- daily text messages to keep you on track
- members-only events that focus on making parenting less stressful
- reduced fees on individual consultations
Click here for more details and to register for the Academy.
If you’d like me to create a personalized parenting class for you and your friends / neighbors / co-workers,
Contact me to set up your group.
If you’d like me to speak to your school or organization,
See my list of past speaking events and list of frequently-requested topics that I can talk about.
Contact me to set up a workshop, training, or group.
If you’re just not sure what type of services would work best, let’s figure it out together!
Call me at 703-309-9131 or email me at Rachel@Rachel-Bailey.com.