Your daughter has been nasty to her brother for the tenth time in twenty minutes (or less).
You are trying to get some work done, and your children will not stop fighting, whining, complaining and crying.
If you hear one of your children scream “MOOOOOMMMMM!” or “DAAAAAADDDD!” one more time, you are going to lose it.
Your kids just cannot seem to get along for more than a few seconds at a time.
It seems to take so much energy to deal with it all. And you’re exhausted.
In this 3-session self-paced online class you’ll learn a guilt-free, stress-free approach to handling all of the chaos between your children… and how you can help them actually enjoy each other’s company, building the foundation for a lifelong loving relationship.
What You’ll Learn
- How to get children to STOP fighting in the moment
You will learn what causes the discord between children so that you know how to effectively handle their arguments… no matter what they’re fighting about.
- How to REDUCE the frequency and intensity of future arguments
You will learn how to provide the exact tools your children need so that they simply don’t have to fight to resolve disagreements.
- What you can do to help your children want to respect each other… no matter how different their personalities.
You will create a plan to set your children up to care about and support each other for life.
How It Works
- Immediately after registering (and paying for) the class, you will receive a link to the first e-lesson. That lesson will include a video + follow-along Action Guide.
- This material includes an educational component + exercises to reinforce the material + worksheets that guide you to create your personalize plan.
- One week after the first session, you will receive the second session. One week after the second session, you will receive the third and final session.
- At the end of the 3 weeks, you will have a complete strategy to ensure that your kids will continue get along better… long after the class is over.
- In addition, once you purchase the class I will offer you access to a private (secret) Facebook group where I will answer your individual questions, offer tips and motivation, and much more!
- (For even more information about this class and others, visit the main page of the “The 3-Week Class for Stressed Out Parents.”)
Your Investment: $150 for instruction + materials