You want your children to do what they’re supposed to do.
You want them to be able to go through a day (heck, even a few hours or minutes) without melting down.
You’ve read books, blogs and advice about how to make it happen, and you’ve tried a variety of different strategies.
NOTHING HAS WORKED.
So now you’re feeling...
You are tired of dealing with the same behavior over and over.
You don't even enjoy being with your kids, which makes you feel horrible.
Life is super-busy and stressful. You have NO time for yourself and nothing left to give your children.
- Know exactly how to handle your children's behavior -- including defiance, tantrums, low self-esteem and anxiety
- Have more energy for yourself so you can give your children what they need
- Can actually enjoy your children instead of resenting the way things are
For $35/month, you’ll receive:
ON DEMAND RESOURCES
Get help as your children grow and new daily challenges arise.
- One overall parenting "roadmap" (based on hard science) that helps you parent the way you want to...even when “real life” is distracting you
- An in-depth library of material -- including lessons, scripts, and tips -- that you can access at any time
- A Facebook group where you can post questions whenever they come up
Join workshops, Q&As, and practice sessions from the comfort of your home.
- Online workshops teach how to respond to any parenting situation
- Q&A sessions where can you talk about your struggles and get solutions on the spot
- Practice sessions will allow you to you to master the skills you have learned
Access resources that will help you stay on track and prevent you from falling fall back into old habits that you regret
- Daily text messages that offer reminders and motivation
- Weekly scripts and “say this, not that” suggestions that reinforce what you have learned
- New parenting tools and strategies will be added monthly so you will always stay on top of what's happening at home
My “expertise” doesn’t come from being a perfect parent myself. The truth is that I was not born to be a parent. I don’t like loud noises or chaos. I like to feel like I’m in control. Not a great set-up for parenting, is it?
Fortunately I do have a Master’s Degree in clinical psychology, a certification in Positive Discipline, and addition to helping parents and families thrive for the past 8 years, I have also offered services as an ADHD Coach, intensive in-home mentor, and psychotherapist.
And now I use all that experience to offer parents practical, proven tools to improve behavior, confidence, and relationships with their children.
Nothing has worked.
And you are not giving up.
You just need to know WHAT TO SAY AND DO in a way that will not add more stress or guilt to your life.