Join our community for 24/7 access to tools and resources to improve behaviors, moods and attitudes in your home.
It’s time to stop feeling burnt out and guilty…and start taking action.
You’ve already tried…
- Venting to your friends about how exhausting parenting is these days
- Spending so much time on Google, trying to find the strategies and tools that will fit your child
- Reading all the books and blogs to try to figure out how to get your kids to do what they’re supposed to do
- Posting in Facebook groups to find out if it’s “normal” for your child’s resistance and meltdowns to be so big
But you get so many conflicting responses…And even when you try to use some of the tips you hear, the results aren’t consistent.
You know you need to do something different.
And this time, you want a clear plan of action, a trusted source for getting questions answered, and support to create positive change that actually lasts more than a week or two.
I’m Rachel Bailey, Parenting Specialist, speaker, podcaster and
founder of the Parenting Academy.
I’m on a mission to help parents feel more in control while raising responsible, resilient, confident kids.
Over the past decade I’ve worked with over a thousand parents to bring out the best in their children and themselves.
I have a Master’s Degree in Clinical Psychology, a certification in Positive Discipline, and have served parents as an ADHD coach, in-home mentor, therapist, and teacher of positive parenting techniques.
My work has been focused on improving the dynamics between family members and fostering responsible behavior, resilience, and healthy self-estteem in children (and adults!).
But if I’m being honest, my success isn’t based on any natural parenting abilities. I was not born to be a parent.
And if I didn’t do this for a living, I’d use the same “band aid” strategies that I see most parent using. (You know — those strategies that don’t seem to lead to consistent results.)
It’s because I struggle as a parent sometimes that I know which tools you need to see long-term, positive results. I teach practical strategies because that’s what I need myself.
I’d love to teach you these tools as well, just as I’ve taught so many other parents, so that you can finally feel more confident and in control… and feel good about the way you’re parenting.
In the Parenting Academy I’ll help you with:
Getting kids to listen the first time you ask
Handling meltdowns and big emotions
Supporting anxious children
Staying calm as a parent
Plus so much more!
I can teach you how to end your exhausting parenting cycle.
You can be that parent who doesn’t go to bed feeling exhausted and guilty each night, dreading the next (Groundhog) day!
It is possible to set boundaries without having to yell and engage in power struggles when asking your children to go to sleep, do their homework, clean up after themselves, and get dressed when they’re supposed to.
You can feel more confident in your ability to handle your children’s big emotions so you don’t have to walk on eggshells or avoid setting boundaries for fear of their meltdowns.
You can feel less worried and anxious and stay in control of your emotions and handle any chaos around you without making it worse.
It is possible to enjoy — and actually look forward to — more time with your kids rather than dreading weekends and time off from school.
Inside the Parenting Academy you’ll receive instant access to:
- The 4R Method for long-lasting improvement in behavior, moods, and attitudes in your home (not only in your children… but in yourself!).
- Case studies that demonstrate how the 4R Method applies to real life situations.
- Scripts and “Say This, Not That phrases” so you’ll never have to wonder what to say (or say the “wrong” thing that just makes the situation worse).
- Tools from me and other guest experts that are meant to reduce your stress as a parent (and busy person).
- Weekly time with me during open “Office Hours” to get answers to your most pressing parenting questions
- A private Facebook group where you can post questions any time and receive responses and support from me and other parents who get what you’re going through
- Text messages that motivate, inspire, and keep you on track… even on tough days
- Weekly emails that summarize everything so you don’t feel overwhelmed.
What other parents asked before joining:
Tell me quickly: How will the Parenting Academy help me?
Very simply, the Academy provides you with ongoing support and resources to make the job of parenting less stressful.
What if I don't feel like I have extra time right now?
We know how busy you are. The resources we create are meant to SAVE you time because we offer solutions to reduce power struggles, meltdowns, nagging and other dynamics that are currently taking up so much of your time and energy.
Academy resources are all easily-digestible and delivered in a variety of formats…so you can use the format that fits into your busy lifestyle!
How much does a membership cost?
How old should my children be for the Academy to be a good fit?
Rachel has experience supporting families of children ages 2-22 but most of the resources in the Academy were created for parents of children aged 2-12. Many are appropriate for parents of adolescents as well. Rachel has weekly office hours where she can work with you live to apply the tips and strategies to your child’s age (and personality!)
Who can I contact if I have questions about Parenting Academy benefits?
You can email us at [email protected] any time. We’d love to hear from you!
“Your tips had such a huge impact on our family and the way my husband and I handle situations with our son.” – B.B.
Quick, effective strategies at your fingertips for just $35/month
When you join the Parenting Academy you’ll get instant access to the tools, scripts and videos, and interactive support so you can start to reduce your overwhelm and stress when it comes to parenting… and enjoy more positive interactions with your kids.
My private coaching clients pay up to $250/hour for access to these resources. But by joining the Parenting Academy you can save money and time … plus get extra support from me and from other parents who have been in your shoes.