You just want your children to do what they’re supposed to do.
You want your son to get dressed when you ask him to get dressed.
You want your daughter to be able to handle hearing the word “no.”
You want your children to stop fighting over every little thing.
Despite your best efforts, you end up yelling. Nagging. Begging. Bribing. Anything to get your children to listen to you.
But they are not cooperating.
So you sit in a sea of helplessness and guilt.
You read websites, blogs and books, all of which have conflicting information.
YOU ASK YOURSELF:
How can I get my child to listen to me the first time I ask them to do something?
How can I get my child to recognize there are consequences when bad choices are made?
How can I give my child the attention they need when so many other things are competing for my time?
How can I be confident in my actions and have peace of mind that my child will be happy and successful?
I will teach you how.
The goal of individual consultations is to empower you. By the end of our work together, you will know:
- what to say and do when your child is feeling or behaving negatively
- how to foster long-term responsible behavior and resilience in your child
Sessions last 60 minutes. They are held in my office (at locations in Fairfax and Loudoun Counties), on the phone or online.
During our consultations, we will discuss:
- the struggles (and successes) that you are experiencing
- the root of your child’s behavior
- what to say and do in order to motivate responsibility and foster healthy self-esteem and resilience
- what YOU need in order to provide your child with the required to succeed (remember, this is a guilt-free, stress-free zone)
- action steps to take to ensure that changes last not only now, but for years in the future
An initial session costs $150. This price includes one months’ access to my Parenting Community.
At the end of our first session, we will make a plan together about whether further support will be necessary.
To schedule your consultation, call 703-309-9131 or email Rachel@Rachel-Bailey.com.
I look forward to helping YOU and YOUR CHILD meet your full potential.